-->

Girl surprises Boyfriend with a new Lexus Jeep (Photo)



WTF!


Wow! this is cool tho... but its hard to find this kind of girl friend...

This guy who is an upcoming musician was so overwhelmed by his girlfriend's unexpected and uncommon gesture that he screamed "I can't keep calm!!".

He wrote
Wow wow I can't keep calm,the world has to know how grateful I am ordinary Port Harcourt Boy ,meeting you 4 years ago in the university and how even against all odds no one wanted you to date me or even be seen with me cause you are a pastor's daughter but you proved them all wrong,you stayed even supported my career as an upcoming artist from day 1
my love my everything I'm speechless this surprise is too much (a car) I bless God for the day i met you and I promise to make u proud for supporting my music journey ...oh no God. Bless you New Lexus Jeep
#BestGfEver#PastorsDaughter#GratefulHeart#BestGfEver#NewMusiCSoomComeForYouOnly#Street#PHBoy#Blessed#ThankYouJesus

After dropping your comment, take a chill pill, it may take minutes before it appears after moderation.
Your comment(s) are appreciated.

You want to get notified when i reply your comment? Kindly tick the Notify Me box.

Click to comment