-->

Laila Ijeoma shares adorable photo with kids to mark her 8th wedding anniversary


Popular Nigerian Blogger and owner of  Lailasblog is excited and happy cos Today Nov 15th Marks her wedding anniversary...

Read what she said after the cut:

God's grace is upon my hubby and I and I clearly see our 50th exciting wedding anniversary loading!

God's grace is upon us, my happiness today knows no bounds. We are doing great exploits!!

To the King of Kings who made all this possible for me, I give all the praise and worship. Please celebrate with me today dearies. Maka na m kowa mmeso oma ya nile, chi ga-eji, chi ga-abo.

(Find an Igbo brethren to translate the last part for you dearie. *winks*)

After dropping your comment, take a chill pill, it may take minutes before it appears after moderation.
Your comment(s) are appreciated.

You want to get notified when i reply your comment? Kindly tick the Notify Me box.

Click to comment