-->

Photos from former president Goodluck Jonathan's birthday party


Former president Goodluck Jonathan turned 56 yesterday and had an in-house birthday celebration and some Nigerian prominent men like Femi Fani-Kayode, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju , his daughter Ine and lots more also attended.


Read his birthday message below...

"On the occasion of my birthday today, I thank my God who has enabled me live up to age 59. To Him alone be the glory. Let me also appreciate those world leaders and statesmen who have wished me well on this day as well as my beloved Nigerian people who have shown me a great outpouring of love. What am I without my people? I thank you all and as you remember my birthday with me, my prayers are that God will also reward you. GEJ."




After dropping your comment, take a chill pill, it may take minutes before it appears after moderation.
Your comment(s) are appreciated.

You want to get notified when i reply your comment? Kindly tick the Notify Me box.

Click to comment