-->

Notorious cultist tells Why he Joined Aiye Confraternity


In Kwara State, a suspect Cultist identified Salisu Imam, has blamed unemployment for his involvement in cult-related activities. While making his cofession to reporters, the suspect stated that he was lured into cultism by one of his unnamed friends, who, he said, told him that membership of a cult would guarantee him daily meals, adding that he fell for the bait because he had no job and was always hungry
He said, “I was jobless and so hungry. One of my friends told me to join the Aiye cult group, that once I am a member, my daily meals are guaranteed. These friends have been taking care of me before they introduced me to cultism and I was left with no option but to play along with them.”

After dropping your comment, take a chill pill, it may take minutes before it appears after moderation.
Your comment(s) are appreciated.

You want to get notified when i reply your comment? Kindly tick the Notify Me box.

Click to comment