-->

Actor Jnr Pope writes heart-warming birthday message to his wife, Jennifer




Popular Nollywood Actor, Jnr Pope Odonwodo, took to his official Instagram page to share a heart-warming message as his wife Jennifer is celebrating her birthday today.

Read the message below:

Happy Birthday To The Envy Of All Women, My Wife and my life @qutejayIt started with that youthful exuberant thought of just having a fling with you when I first saw you, Little did I know that like a lion cub I was on a journey to find my pride…….My ways changed, My blessings tripled, My joy multiplied, and within a couple of years I am a Daddy of two. Dear God I bless the day you (Jenny) came into my life. Though it’s not been all rosy; I Will do anything and everything to make my marriage work…..So help me God…..Happy birthday My life and love….20/01/2017.
He also captioned another IG photo:
HAPPY CAKE DAY, BORN DAY ,…..I went in for a fling and got stuck, A fling turned Marriage, Marriage turned family, Family Turned old age…..(Heading Towards that direction)……Just cannot stop celebrating you my oxygen, The envy of all women ….@qutejay…..Wishing You Everything graceful, Many more happy years to come……20/01/2017.. 

After dropping your comment, take a chill pill, it may take minutes before it appears after moderation.
Your comment(s) are appreciated.

You want to get notified when i reply your comment? Kindly tick the Notify Me box.

Click to comment