-->

IMSU Student laments After School Refused to Send His Name for Service 6 Years After Graduation



An Imo State University graduate has pleaded for help as he revealed that after graduating for over 6 years now, he has not been able to go for service due to the nonchalant attitude of his Head of Department. The unnamed student who pleaded on Nigerian forum - Nairaland, asked people to come to his aid.
He wrote:
"Please help!! Imo state university has refused to graduate me. I got my admission on merit and was given admission letter by JAMB, I never had exam malpractice or any cult case. My results is ok and presently with my HOD. 

It all started after graduating in 2011 and the following year being 2012 my name came out for service and during my clearance I was told that I had the same registration no. With someone in another dept. And was asked to apply for another registration no. Which I did but due to the laxity of my dept.
I was unable to go for service that period, and ever since my HOD has been promising sending my name for service for more than four 4 years he kept on giving one excuse or the other. I hv done everytin possible to see if I can get even if it is my certificate but it seems the HOD has sold my result, at a point he told me to go and write another jamb for no reason. I need you help my fellow nairalander. 

Help me to fight this battle, I can't do it alone, I need you to be the voice of the voiceless. You can contact me on 09059353906. My humble moderators , please help push this to the top page."

After dropping your comment, take a chill pill, it may take minutes before it appears after moderation.
Your comment(s) are appreciated.

You want to get notified when i reply your comment? Kindly tick the Notify Me box.

Click to comment