-->

#BBNaija: TTT pens downs lovely message for his son as he turns two today


Ex-Big Brother Naija housemate, Thin tall Tony, has took to his Instagram to share a cute photo of his son Mayson, who just turned two today and also wrote a lovely message for him.

Read what he wrote after the cut;
“2years ago your mother and I welcomed you to your new place you now call home and that’s our heart…. I love you Mayson and I wish you a very happy Birthday today. I am glad I am not away so I get to experience this amazing day with you.
(Ella I surly will make it up to you Love) it was a sad day for me 4years ago losing my elder brother#offiongetimemmanuel but your coming restored life not just to your mum and I but to your grandma as well. We love you now and always. HBD son”.
Tiny tall tony shares photo of his 2 year old child

After dropping your comment, take a chill pill, it may take minutes before it appears after moderation.
Your comment(s) are appreciated.

You want to get notified when i reply your comment? Kindly tick the Notify Me box.

Click to comment