-->

Beautiful Photos of Comedian, Okon Lagos and His Gorgeous Wife at the 2017 AMVCA Awards


Nigerian comedian and actor, Ime Bishop Umoh popularly called Okon Lagos was left elated after he won Best Actor in a Comedy award on Saturday at the Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards.
 
The actor was joined on the stage by his adorable wife who looked totally glamorous while celebrating with her husband for winning the award.
 
He wrote: "And it happened! Winner!! Best Actor In A Comedy Movie/TV Series in the #amvca2017. No Godfather like God The Father. He's made this happen. To my super wifey, prayer warrior and life support machine, I love you. Thank you.
 
To all diehards of #okonrepublic and all who voted and canvassed for votes for me, this is for you. @okechukwuoku thank you! I owe you one. #myhonourableoflife #meflynanwana Thanks a bunch. Thanks @herroyalhoitne. To my #akwaibom peeps, I will always keep the flag aloft. Thank you BI Concepts."

After dropping your comment, take a chill pill, it may take minutes before it appears after moderation.
Your comment(s) are appreciated.

You want to get notified when i reply your comment? Kindly tick the Notify Me box.

Click to comment