-->

Bow Wow Looking Dapper In New Photos As He Turns 30


American rapper, actor and TV host, Bow Wow turned 30 yesterday.
The talented entertainer, shared some new dapper photos of himself to mark his day alongside a birthday message for himself.
He wrote:
Y'all grew up with me. I grew up w you all. 1 thing i did was stay in my lane. They want to know how I'm still here... its easy. I listened to my big homies. Followed my vision and i listened and observed. From the Scream Tours to the Board room. I leveled up! This whole month i celebrate with my people my fans this is our era now! #Bowwow30bday #LEGEND

After dropping your comment, take a chill pill, it may take minutes before it appears after moderation.
Your comment(s) are appreciated.

You want to get notified when i reply your comment? Kindly tick the Notify Me box.

Click to comment