-->

Imagine! Niger Delta University Student Takes Selfie After Ghastly Accident Injures Her & Kills Man (Photos)



Tare Gordon, a student of Niger Delta University and business woman was yesterday involved in a fatal accident along the Amassoma-Yenagoa road as she embarked on a trip.
She took to Facebook to thank God for sparing her life as she took a selfie to showcase her bloodied face.
she wrote:

"And Yes the devil has been defeated in my life. m alive by HIS Grace. Friends pls join me n Thank God for saving my life, my life is a testimony.people died but God saved me from this terrible accident, at amasoma road. 
My life is not by accident, so I cannot go by accident.God you r Great, a million thanks is not enough to say how grateful I am to God.For saving me.I Love u Lord"
See more photos:





After dropping your comment, take a chill pill, it may take minutes before it appears after moderation.
Your comment(s) are appreciated.

You want to get notified when i reply your comment? Kindly tick the Notify Me box.

Click to comment