-->

Lady puts her offering back to her pursue after spotting picture of Stephanie Otobo and Daniella Okeke


A Facebook user,, Irene Ojiugo Patrick-Ogbogu took to her page to narrate how a flashback image of Stephanie Otobo who dragged in Nollywood actress into her alleged romance scandal with the founder of Omega Power Ministries Worldwide, Apostle Suleiman, stopped her from giving offering in church today.




According to the lady, she kept back the money for Dominos pizza, as she doesn't
"This morning as I prepared for church, I was about to put my offering in an envelope when an image of Stephanie Otobo and Daniella Okeke flashed before my eyes...
I gently put the money back in my purse and ordered Domino's Pizza instead...
This girl won't be contributing to no hooker slush fund anymore
#ChildofGodNotMugu
#OfferingNotNapoliTrip"

After dropping your comment, take a chill pill, it may take minutes before it appears after moderation.
Your comment(s) are appreciated.

You want to get notified when i reply your comment? Kindly tick the Notify Me box.

Click to comment