-->

See how Gifty reacted to AY's joke on Kemen and TBoss incident (WATCH)


Big brother Naija star, Gifty has weighed in on AY's joke on TBoss and Kemen's incident.


In a video by GoldMyneTV, she said TBoss and Kemen should take it in a very matured way because AY is only a comedian doing his job. She said;
"My take on that is that, mehn! Kini big deal. You know AY is a comedian and he's doing his job, he is doing his business, and infact I don't blame him. He even teased me, he brought out the whole Gifty issue, but even I called him and told him, 'bros I see how your job dey go o' and he was like he is sorry, and I was like, you don't need to apologize, it's business and as a comedian you need to do everything possible to make sure your fans and your viewers out there, because they pay ticket to come and have fun, so I don't blame him mehn. It's only for TBoss and Kemen to take it in a very matured way"
Watch video below...
A post shared by #DialoadedBlog (@ezekielawucha) on

After dropping your comment, take a chill pill, it may take minutes before it appears after moderation.
Your comment(s) are appreciated.

You want to get notified when i reply your comment? Kindly tick the Notify Me box.

Click to comment