-->

Actress, Uche Ogbodo shares stunning new photos as she turns 31


Actress and mother of one, Uche Ogbodo is 31-years-old today and has released these lovely photos to mark her day.


Read her birthday post after the cut..

"Yaaaayyyyy!!!! 💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻It's My Birthday Again!
Cheers To Me For Surviving Another Year! I Swear You Guys, 31 has never looked this good! You know Since it's my Birthday I have taken time Out to look in the Mirror, and I found out that it's not as bad as I tot it would be to turn 31, hahahaha I mean I can still pretend to be 5 years or even 10 years younger than I actually am ! "winks" I mean Another Year Older and still As Sexy AF... 😆😆😆 Thank God For All his Blessings Over the years that has enabled Me Bless Others Around Me. May He Bless Me with Longer Life & Good health, so I can enjoy more Wonderful, Crazy years ahead of Me. Thanks A lot To My Glam Squad For Pulling this One through. "


After dropping your comment, take a chill pill, it may take minutes before it appears after moderation.
Your comment(s) are appreciated.

You want to get notified when i reply your comment? Kindly tick the Notify Me box.

Click to comment