-->

I can’t thank you enough my mentor and human enlarger- Rosy Meurer To Olakunle Churchill


Nollywood actress, Rosy Meurer, who was at the center of the marital crisis that rocked colleague Tonto Dikeh’s home, has taken to Instagram to thank Tonto Dikeh’s ex-husband, Mr. Churchill Olakunle, for being her mentor and human enlarger in humanitarian services.

Rosy Meurer

Rosy, who shared photos with Mr. Churchill at various charity events wrote;

 “Yes, looking down memory lane reminds me of the impeccable role my Boss, Dr. Olakunle Churchill has played in my life especially his influence on my passion for charity. I can not thank you enough @bigchurchhaven for been there for me as my mentor and my human enlarger.

    The prayers of those you have helped in the past and present will surely keep you going. In truth, my career is glowing and the awards are mind blowing with reference to Nigeria Goodwill Ambassador award as Next Rated Nollywood Actress 2016…. Let’s keep up with the good works of charity for humanity. God bless you #appreciationpost #bigchurchfoundation #charity #humanitarian #goodwill #fbf #motherandchild #love #faith #everythingrosy #rosykisses”

After dropping your comment, take a chill pill, it may take minutes before it appears after moderation.
Your comment(s) are appreciated.

You want to get notified when i reply your comment? Kindly tick the Notify Me box.

Click to comment