-->

'I don't want to any man to take advantage of me because of money' - final year student cries as she begs for help (WATCH)


A final student of one the Nigerian universities, have taken to her social media page, to cry out for help over the challenges she's facing as a student. The girl who said she choose to be called a beggar instead of a prostitute, further disclosed that she doesn't want to sell her body for money like other girls.

Here's what she wrote;


dinsta
dinsta

Open letter: My name is Martha and I need help. I decided to pen this down because I am tired of keeping mute and I am on the verge of doing something stupid. I don't deserve what I am going through. I don't deserve to be pushed so hard. Nobody deserves it. I am tired of thinking. I am a very hardworking girl, I push limits honestly just to make ends meet but it doesn't seem enough. I am in my final year in school graduating this June and I have not even started my project yet. Rent is expiring this month but to mention a few. I smile and seem very happy but I am dying inside of me. My mom's has been very ill, that's when all of this started. I decided to cry out because I don't want to be pushed into selling my body for money. I have asked for help from a couple of persons but no positive outcome. I am just one amongst the numerous young girls going through the same issues as me but for shame and fear of been seen as a begger, they turn to selling their bodies to make ends meet. Please, I need any little help anyone can render . I cannot sell my body for money. I know where I am headed. And please for those going to call me a begger, Today I choose to be called a BEGGER to a prostitute or a thief. thanks a lot. (ACTS 7:7) My details please: Phone number: 08145009130 Account num: Nwanze C Martha. First bank. 3079170342. Savings. @instablog9ja @mercyjohnsonokojie @adesuaetomi @kokunfoundation @maryremmynjoku @annieidibia1 @tokemakinwa @lauraikeji @pulsenigeria247 @funkejenifaakindele @mayowaekpo @lindaikeji
A post shared by Tarah (@tarah_dulzura) on

After dropping your comment, take a chill pill, it may take minutes before it appears after moderation.
Your comment(s) are appreciated.

You want to get notified when i reply your comment? Kindly tick the Notify Me box.

Click to comment