-->

I still want to call Davido a motherfucker -Kaffy


Nigerian dance queen and mother of one, Kaffy, has reiterated that she never apologized to Davido after calling him a motherfucker in their spat in 2016.

Kaffy who called out Davido after he shunned some dancers at a concert, in her interview with The Punch, said;


“I did not eat my words, I swore in public and I apologised for swearing in public, I did
 not apologise to David. I did not apologise for his behaviour but for the words I used in public.

If it is not because of the kind of brand that I am building, I still want to call him that name
if I had the chance. Whatever it is, he has apologised. I did not need to make the apology public. He has apologised and has started treating dancers better which is the most important thing for me.”

After dropping your comment, take a chill pill, it may take minutes before it appears after moderation.
Your comment(s) are appreciated.

You want to get notified when i reply your comment? Kindly tick the Notify Me box.

Click to comment