-->

I’ve never been married and I have just two kids -Laura Ikeji’s husband debunks rumour


Laura Ikeji’s husband, Ogbonnaya Kanu, has taken to Instagram to debunk the rumour of  being once married to a British woman Hannah Turay who he had two kids for him before getting divorced and subsequently marrying Laura Ikeji.
In his Instagram post, he wrote;
“People,I just want to let you all know that I was not married prior to my marriage to Laura I’m happy to be married to Laura my wife. I have two lovely kids but was not married. I’m cordial with the mother of my two wonderful children but we were not together
when I met my wife Laura is my only wife and I love her God bless you all.”
Laura Ikeji's husband
Laura Ikeji's husband

After dropping your comment, take a chill pill, it may take minutes before it appears after moderation.
Your comment(s) are appreciated.

You want to get notified when i reply your comment? Kindly tick the Notify Me box.

Click to comment