-->

Check out lovely photos Mercy Aigbe released to mark son’s birthday


Nollywood actress Mercy Aigbe’s only son with estranged husband, Lanre Gentry is 7 years old today. Check out the beautiful photos the mum of two released to mark his big day.
Olajuwon Gentry was born June 17th, 2010, Mercy’s second child but first with husband Lanre.
Mercy Aigbe penned:
My prince is officially 7!!My jewel of inestimable value The reason I’m called BLESSED
My source of joy and happiness My carbon copyMy everything Happy birthday my love
I can’t keep calm  it’s my baby’s birthday
You will continue to be a source of joy IJN……
Happy birthday my prince
The reason I am called BLESSED….
My WORLD…..
My ALL……
Happy Birthday OLAJUWON
See more photos below...



After dropping your comment, take a chill pill, it may take minutes before it appears after moderation.
Your comment(s) are appreciated.

You want to get notified when i reply your comment? Kindly tick the Notify Me box.

Click to comment