-->

I am not human, I am genderless and ageless – Miley Cyrus


Miley Cyrus has revealed that she sees herself as ‘genderless’ and ‘ageless’ and even doesn’t like to see herself as separate to animals.
During a pre-recorded interview with Ross King, which was aired on ITV’s Lorraine on Friday, the 24-year-old pop star made the assertion that she enjoys living as a ‘spirit’.

When asked towards the end of the interview what she thought was ‘weird’ about her, she responded: ‘I’m weird for many reasons. I think I feel genderless, I feel ageless.


”I’m just a spirit soul, not divided by human being, even animals,’ she continued. ‘There’s no me and them and there’s no us and you. I just want to be nothing.’

However, while she likes to live her own life free of definition, she was quick to brand anybody who’s not a fan of her beloved godmother Dolly Parton ‘weird’.
She joked:

‘I was saying last night that if you don’t like Dolly you’re weird. And if I’m telling you you’re weird that’s saying something because I’m the weirdest person I know.’

She added of the country music superstar:

‘No-one doesn’t like Dolly… She’s all super respectful and love. She’s such a great musician and also a great role model.’
Miley, who is now engaged to actor Liam Hemsworth, 27, after an eight-year on-off relationship, recently opened up about her sexuality during an interview with Variety in October, after revealing she identified as ‘pansexual’.

‘My whole life, I didn’t understand my own gender and my own sexuality,’ she confessed.
‘I always hated the word “bisexual”, because that’s even putting me in a box. I don’t ever think about someone being a boy or someone being a girl.’

Source: Dailymail

After dropping your comment, take a chill pill, it may take minutes before it appears after moderation.
Your comment(s) are appreciated.

You want to get notified when i reply your comment? Kindly tick the Notify Me box.

Click to comment