-->

'I like and enjoy anal s3x, it’s great' – Ghanaian Actress, Vicky Zugah


Ghanaian Actress, Vicky Zugah , dropped a stunning revelation on ‘in bed with adwen’ show which airs on ETV. According to her, she enjoys anal s3x, and sees it as something great and enjoyable between partners who love and understand themselves.
Here’s what she said;
“Anal s3x is great. It’s very great but it depends on the two individuals because you need to find out if your partner likes it or not. But as for me, I love Anal s3x, I really do but I and my partner needs to know what we want to do so that we can both enjoy it.”

After dropping your comment, take a chill pill, it may take minutes before it appears after moderation.
Your comment(s) are appreciated.

You want to get notified when i reply your comment? Kindly tick the Notify Me box.

Click to comment