-->

"I Can’t Trust Anyone again" Chidinma Okeke Reveals after viral lesbian S3x Video


Ex-Miss Anambra, who was dethroned following her sex tape scandal has revealed why she can't trust anyone again.
Following the controversial phase of her life, the former beauty queen disclosed that she was able to pull herself together following the support of her family.
Chidinma Okeke was crowned Miss Anambra in 2015 but became a subject of public ridicule after the emergence of her lesbian sex-tape.
She was dethroned towards the end of her reign after the leakage of the clear tape.
In an interview with Channels TV, Chidinma explained how she got through the difficult times.
Talking on how she survived the scandal, Chidinma said,
“I was able to heal with the help of God and my family. I talked to myself because I know I had so much to give out there.
“I was surrounded with people that were encouraging me to move on with what I wanted to do and not give up on my dreams and I took their advice. Now I am a stronger and better person.”
The former beauty queen spoke on her music single “FRIENDS”.
She explained,
“What inspired the song was after the whole crisis, the incident was centralised on friends so I thought to do music about the whole stuff(incident) and that is how friends came about.
“Where I am now, I live my life and I have actually healed but I am still having trust issues anyway but whatever you are going through in life just look on the bright side because in every storm there is always hope.
“It is in our stormy periods God intervenes and opens doors for us so never lose hope and never give up on yourself.“

After dropping your comment, take a chill pill, it may take minutes before it appears after moderation.
Your comment(s) are appreciated.

You want to get notified when i reply your comment? Kindly tick the Notify Me box.

Click to comment