-->

“I’m 21 and I Eat Ass”- Says Young Lady Looking For Husband On Twitter


A 21-year-old Lady has taken to Micro-blogging website, Twitter to search for a husband.
The young lady shared sexy photos of herself saying she eats ass.
Hi, I’m 21 and I eat ass. I’m ready to settle down & find a king. 1 RT could help me find a nigga ready to get his intestines slurped.
See some reactions below;
See this is that Attention grabbing first sentence my English professor be talking about
I’m just here like tf is ass eating? But you fineee though and every girl deserves a king so good luck.
Massuh tha GREAT‏ @TDotEmperor
@bitchrunmyfade
So how do I get in contact with you? It’s time for a nihga to settle down.

After dropping your comment, take a chill pill, it may take minutes before it appears after moderation.
Your comment(s) are appreciated.

You want to get notified when i reply your comment? Kindly tick the Notify Me box.

Click to comment