-->

“I once lived in Port Harcourt with a woman, she used me like I was a sex toy” - Timaya


Nigerian Singer and 'I concor' crooner, , Timaya has revealed that he once lived with an older woman who used him as a sex toy in exchange for food and shelter.Timaya in an interview with PUNCH said he came from a comfortable family, but as a rebel, he always ran away from home.
He added that he always dreamt big and believed he would make it one day.
The Bayelsa born artiste said;
“I was born into a fairly comfortable family but I was a rebel and I often ran away from home. I once lived in Port Harcourt with a woman who was older than me and she used me like I was a sex toy.
I had to service her whenever she had the urge in exchange for food and a roof over my head. However, I have always dreamed big. Despite my travails, I never let go of my aspirations while believing that one day, I would make it big.”

After dropping your comment, take a chill pill, it may take minutes before it appears after moderation.
Your comment(s) are appreciated.

You want to get notified when i reply your comment? Kindly tick the Notify Me box.

Click to comment