-->

“Thunder Fire The Person Wey Say I No Go Love You” – Blossom Chukwujekwu To His Wife


Nigerian actor, Blossom Chukwujekwu took to his social media handle to pen down sweet birthday message to his lovely wife Maureen who turns 30 years old today.
He shared photos of her and wrote;
“Looking at this first picture and wondering how your baby heart hasn’t changed one bit. Happy Birthday to My Wife! My Life! My Love! My Help! My Queen! My Friend! My Partner! My Nsogbu! My Baby! My No1 Bully! My in-house Comedian! My Perfect! My Counselor! My Joy! My Blessing! My All! Asam! Bubbam! I will wait forever to be with you again #NwúnyémÓma💗💖 #I💝YOU #ThunderFireThePersonWeySayiNoGoLoveYou #ItsYourSpringTimeBaby #Flourish” 
She replied;
“My Husband… My Strong Black African Man… Bubbam…. My Life… Thank You for loving me the way you do❤️… it still gives me goosebumps😍”

After dropping your comment, take a chill pill, it may take minutes before it appears after moderation.
Your comment(s) are appreciated.

You want to get notified when i reply your comment? Kindly tick the Notify Me box.

Click to comment