-->

‘My mom said the reason I was raped was because I’m too friendly with men’ – South African lady


South African lady, Ndumi, has cried out on Instagram after her mom said the reason she got raped was that she was being too friendly with men.

She wrote;
Mom said the reason why I was raped is because I'm too friendly with men This was literally running through my head the whole time while I was smoking with a male friend of mine just now... So what do I do now? Stay away from men completely? Mind you she'll expect me to marry a man soon it's so stressful. My Parent's aren't even talking to me right now because o f this. it's funny because mom actually said I'm lying about it On some days in some moments I cant take my parents not having my back. Bout right now I'm breaking I'm the one that was violated but my parents are making me tip toe around them and their feelings when it comes to this matter My comfort lies in the fact that there's no tear that God does not see. Hew ill make a way

After dropping your comment, take a chill pill, it may take minutes before it appears after moderation.
Your comment(s) are appreciated.

You want to get notified when i reply your comment? Kindly tick the Notify Me box.

Click to comment