-->

“I don’t have a spec of girls I fuck, I fuck anything” – Singer Mayorkun says In New Video


Nigerian musician Mayorkun just revealed some really interesting details about his s3x life and how he likes it between the sheets.
According to the DMW act in a new video he shared on social media he revealed that he doesn’t have a spec of girls he fuck as he lays any type of girl.
“I don’t have a spec of girls I fuck, I fuck anything” – Singer Mayorkun says In New Video

 The artiste signed to Davido’s record label, also said he believes he’s the only guy with this problem as he’s also down with flu of loving girls.
“I don’t have spec for Girls I f***k any thing both big and small” 
he said.
A post shared by Naija celebs lifestyle videos👍 (@nigerian_celebrities_videos) on

After dropping your comment, take a chill pill, it may take minutes before it appears after moderation.
Your comment(s) are appreciated.

You want to get notified when i reply your comment? Kindly tick the Notify Me box.

Click to comment